Saturday 21 July 2012

Love: Select in a better way!


We spoke as if nothing has happened with us in college. I reached my home after college and Sara said she will not disturb me until I say her my answer. I took a blank sheet and wrote Sara on left and Rika on right. I separated the sheet half for both of them. I wrote intimacy in Sara and stranger in Rika. So I started checking with both of their pros and cons.

To see with Sara, As you know, we were very good friends and we are. She knows each and everything of mine and has been standing in every situation of my life from my college days. I move with her easily and am very comfortable with her. She trusts me more than her parents, she believes me whatever I say and she obeys my words. But for these reasons I can’t take advantage but yet it would be a thrill to take advantage.


Whereas with Rika, I first have to boast myself to chat with her, then she has to be interesting rather than snappish. I should then make her close with me and that’s a tough job as I don’t know how to do it, then we should exchange our numbers to make our friendship one step ahead, have to know each other well and then, only if at all she likes me and if she falls for me, my love for her would be cherished else it would be ditched.

Now to look at their character Sara is sweet, caring, open hearted, elegant, quick witted, trustworthy. My parents like her though, so if I say I need to marry her I think they won’t have any objections. She is pleasingly beautiful, quite fit with broad shoulders, I mean wide not thick, fair, few inches shorter than me, tiny eyes, small ears and pinky lips.

Rika is stuttering gorgeous, with perfect structure, fair and body maintenance like bollywood actresses. In her astounding beauty she would leave everyone inarticulate and I was flattered seeing her picture and made it wallpaper. No one can beat her in beauty. She has an ability to replace Katrina kaif and kareena kapoor over night if she goes into modeling. But I don’t know anything about her character. Only thing I know is she doesn’t speak with strangers, and has social network profile to keep in contact with her friends and relatives.

So I can’t assure that Rika would fall for me or I may dislike her after knowing her well. At the same time I love Sara too and I miss her every now and then. Rika beats Sara in beauty but no one can understand me like Sara. So I can’t deny her proposal just like that. Let the Rika stuffs be away from Sara. If I and Rika falls in love let me deal it with Sara then. Until then let my routine stalking continue and boost myself to speak to her.

I went to Sara’s house. She was astonished to see me. We went to terrace as I asked to talk to her in private. Her eyes were eager to know my decision and it showed in her face. I started saying what I have in my mind. “Sara as You know you’re my first female and best friend of mine. We know each other well and I didn’t know that you would propose me. I never expected your friendship would turn into love. You always call me a dumbass and u used to chuckle me saying that no girl would marry a dumbass like me. But now you have proposed this dumbass and I have thought well and came to decision. Keep your heart strong to hear this and I promise it would not affect our relationship. We can be as before or even better. Let me come to the point directly. Yes Sara I’m in love with you but I don’t believe in long term relationship. We can love but I can’t promise you that I will marry you and all other filmy stuffs. I have thought well and saying it. But if I need this relationship for long term we can if you don’t have objection. But for now I can’t promise you for a long term. Let us have it for short term and if none of the circumstances changes our love we can get into a long term relationship. And no offence if it hurts you.” As soon as I ended she was in tears.

"It is like you need all pleasures now but not joy” said Sara. “And I mean in all ways. I don’t understand why you said so and from when you thought like this. And I doubt it is the same jay I’m talking to. You made me to feel my love and now you say that you love me but you will not live with me. This is ridiculous. I guess you need to think again. Not needed. Let me make you to change your mind with my love because every love should do some changes in them.”

P.S. We cannot assure that love can happen only once.


2 comments:

  1. I wish u update d whole story 2day

    ReplyDelete
  2. story has not come to an end yet and i guess it will not :p

    ReplyDelete