Sunday 15 July 2012

She poured her heart out!



The ecstasy was still on and that made me quite witty in the class and got me more friends ( acquaintance would be appropriate). I was still sitting near Sara and we were as before “Close friends”. We were back chatting 24X7 as before but at the same time I didn’t stop stalking Rika. This became my routine work everyday. I always wanted to say about rika to Sara but I didnot get courage to say her and I don’t know the reason too. May be I don’t know how she will take it.

As usual our college went jiffy. I had my mobile every last hour of the college, Sara would have the rest of the day playing game in it and you know why I have it on the last hour :p . But now I have become normal and moving with Sara as before made her to be at her home rather than mine.

When the life was moving like this, one morning, Sara woke me and said she needs to talk to me. I compelled her to say it but she refused and said she will say it today. As usual we were going to college by walk. She didn’t utter a word after we stepped out of my house. I kept on pestering her, what she wanted to say but I couldn’t make her to say anything than “I will say you soon”. My head was full of too many questions and was anxious of knowing What it was. An hour passed, She didn’t get my mobile yet. I could sense her nervousness, it was too high and that created a small fear on one corner of my heart. Her fingers were dancing in the desk, a blush from the morning made her pink, her eyes were looking at me from one corner, legs were shaking in nervousness and she was much excited.





Can I know the reason of your excitement? I started.

Of course, for that we have to bunk this class. She said.

I’m comfortable here, you can say it right now.

The ambience is awkward, I need to go somewhere. Why don’t we go to the park? She asked.

If I get to know only if we go to park, then let us go.

It was morning break for brunch, We left our class and started to park. During brunch our college park would be filled with lovers. All couples would occupy the seats and would be romancing. Sometimes it would be good to see but many a times it will be awkward.

Whenever we walk together, our sides would touch. But today, from morning, she maintained a gap.

By the time we reached the park was full. I asked her What was the matter? She asked me to wait till every one moves to class. As soon as the break bell rang, everyone left the park empty with me and Sara alone. She was playing here legs with sand making semi circles with her thumb. 

Are you comfortable with this ambience or we should change our place? I questioned.


No we can be here. She said and took a seat under a big tree which gave a good shadow on the sunny day. It was cooler here rather than the bench under a fan in our classroom. I sat in a next bench from her’s.

She looked here and there. I was watching her movements and  waiting her to start. But she did not seem to start. Why the hell are we here? I shouted.

Jay, I have to talk to you.

That is why we are here. I said hoarsely.

I have not slept for past two days.

What happened? Are you alright? Should we consult a doctor? I asked.

She adjusted herself to the hedge of the bench and said “Let me complete, don’t interrupt”



Jay I’m happy that we are back as before. When you stayed silent without talking to me it hurt me badly. I have been crying for hours without any reason. I don’t want to spoil the situation by saying all my sorrows now and it was not this I wanted to say you. I said it just to let you know. The most toughest days I spent was those two days of our challenge. I had my mobile in my hand throughout the day and was unlocking  it every now and then to check for your texts. I couldn’t concentrate anything on those two days. I didn’t sleep but cried all night for accepting the challenge. That really hurt me a lot and I never wanted any of my day to be like that. If you have not put a challenge then we would not have faced all this. (Each and every sentence from her mouth made infinite expressions in my face thinking what she is talking about exactly). But I thank you for that challenge. Actually your challenge made my brain to think well about our relationship, but my heart did not want to lose the challenge as you know I don’t like to lose in anything. At the same time after our challenge you changed yourself and I know the reason too. (I was stunned to hear this from her, is she speaking about Rika? How did she know?) You were right Jay we are too intimate. But you need not prove it by keeping me away from you. I couldn’t bare the pain when you left me for these days. You have already proved What we are upto. During our challenge I typed few texts to you but I didn’t send you and its in my drafts still. By now I have spent all joyful moments, sad moments and hurtful moments with you and by you. I thought well and decided that I need you to glorify my life and only you can make it because I have been happy with you than I was with my parents. I need you to be in my life forever Jay. “I Love You Jay, Will you accept my love?” She said in her knees.

I stood enthralled, astonished by her speech and a confusion started in my mind. Which I wished should not happen, just happened. I know her well and I have a soft feelings for her but Rika was the one whom I love if I’m not wrong. But what about Sara? What should I answer to her? Should I decline it? If Rika was already committed what will I do? Sara thinks I’m love with her but how will I explain her that I’m not in love with her and how will I say that challenge was because of the misunderstanding of intimacy between us. It was the first time I’m hearing that a girl proposed first to boy. I have neither watched in any movies and nor read in any stories so.

She interrupted me by handing over her phone to me.

It showed Drafts. Her draft read ”Jay you are right, I am in love and I have realized it. I need to say you now but I don’t want to lose the challenge. I will win this challenge and confess some other day and forgive me for this and for hurting you. Love you.

The next draft read ” I wish to add a Love you in the good night and good morning texts every day. Can I send you like that?

There were other few drafts which said few lines similar to that. It drafts reminded me of my draft which I stored during the challenge. Damn I changed my mobile.

I handed her phone to her and sat in the bench thinking. She is too much in love and it is not the prompt situation to say about Rika. Let me ask her for time.

Sara I am dazed by your proposal but I need to think about this. I will answer you next week. But we can be as we are now whatever the answer is and I promise you for this. I said and we went back to our class and sat next to each other.


P.S. never under estimate or over estimate any love, think well before you answer.


3 comments: