Saturday 30 June 2012

Something weird but divine


The worrying mind faded out after seeing her picture. Her picture was the heal for my wound. The ecstatic moment kept me very happy which I had never experienced. A sudden glow in my face, new smile, happiest ever was unremarkable and it was noted by everyone. Those who asked, earlier in the month, “anything wrong with you?” substituted their question with “how did this change happen all of a sudden?” All I could answer was with a rejuvenating smile.


Everyone noticed the difference and everyone liked it. “Be like this forever” my parents said, “happy for your change” Sara said. “All credits to you Rika” I said to my heart. This happiest moment made me to forget all those worrying things including chatting Rika. But all I needed was to see her photo, I saw it and I was content with that. Let me make other moves later.

The stalker in me started growing up. The privacy setting annoyed a little at first but stalker provided the solution for it. I wanted to have her picture as my wallpaper both in my pc and mobile. I made many attempts to download the picture but everything went in vain. Then the stalker made a screen shot of her picture screen, saved it and my computer’s screen had her picture instantly. Second task was quite difficult. My mobile had small display screen and I did not want her picture to be so small. I urged my dad to buy me a new mobile and that made my hand to have Nokia N97. Frankly, I neither had any knowledge on these mobile phones nor to use it. I bought this mobile just to have her picture as my mobile wallpaper.

As soon as I bought the mobile I made her picture as wallpaper. Then using photoshop I cropped, trimmed, added effects, changed styles, faded in and out etc. It is with her photo I learnt the whole of the photoshop. I practiced all sorts of effects that this software can do and saved it in a separate folder named “Rika”. After using all the tools in photoshop I was stunned to see 492 files in Rika’s folder. I looked at her original picture and She looked gorgeous even without those effects. She is my beauty.

I still attended my last class everyday and I still watched every second of her online. My new mobile helped with that and kept Sara away from questioning. I felt I was closer with Rika now. It was her picture I would see last when I close my eyes to sleep and it was her picture I would see as soon as I open my eyes in the morning. Each and every second of my life was awful after seeing her. The harmones made a different feeling after seeing her picture. Love. Something weird but divine.


Love makes a person fresh, attractive, joyful, witty. It’s a real because Jay experienced it.


P.S. Love is not something that will annoy you. It is divine and it shows the other part of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment