Saturday 23 June 2012

Few heart beats skipped


That accident scene created a little impact on me. That scene was haunting me for 3 nights and did not allow me to sleep. Even when I was in college that was the only thing I was thinking of. I could not delete those scene from my mind. I tried a lot like trying to play cricket, football, playstation etc. but I couldn’t concentrate on anything. That had made me to forget my orkut account which I was online for 24X7 and rika whom I was stalking 24X7 in orkut. Nothing reminded me to go online. Every minute my mind was thinking of the same question “why aren’t people helping?

The college scenario have changed again to past. I have started sitting near sara. She spoke about lot of things but everything went in vain. I just heard her but never listened. But she was clear that, my abnormal behavior is because of that accident and not because of any other reason. I started attending the last classes everyday and I looked lost to everyone. All students and staffs in my college enquired is anything wrong with me. I replied them “I’m alright”.

It’s been 3 days I have seen you online. why don’t you visit your orkut profile and check the updates? Sara said.

As soon as heard the name orkut, Rika’s orkut profile flashed on my mind. I have been without seeing her profile for so many days. What would she be doing? How would she be? How will she look? Suddenly I started thinking about rika. I left the class and reached home.

I logged in to orkut and it directly directed to rika’s profile due to the bookmark. I was stunned to look at her profile. She has actually uploaded her picture as her profile picture. I was not sure it was her picture. The picture was too small that I couldn’t see her face clearly. I opened her photos and it was the only photo apart from actor's photo. I clicked her profile picture to make it enlarge.

The picture was loading and hence I minimized the tab to see it after it is fully loaded.

I was dazed on seeing the picture. Like every other authors, I also experienced the same thing after seeing her picture. “Few heart beats skipped”. After seeing that picture I decided, If I live a life it should only be with her.

She was dead gorgeous. A fair flawless skin kept her bright. Her face was round like many small teddy bear’s head. A big and clear eyes was very cute and the kohl made the eyes bright, sexy and I loved it. Her hair was not curly but wavy.  She was wearing a sky blue tops with pink shawl and a denim jean. A camera pouch was around her body. A black strap watch was in her left wrist. The background of the picture had a blue staircase in which a boy was on knees at the last step and the girl was standing on the top step. The whole picture was blue and pink. She looked cute. The dolls were pretty. Hence the picture was dainty.

But still I was not sure it was her picture or not. I needed to cross check with it. That is when some of her friend made a comment on her photo. It said “It’s been ages I have seen you and you have become more pretty than before!

Finally I saw her picture. I tried to download the picture but I couldn’t, due to her privacy settings. Yes  she should really protect her photos else she might take over Kareena Kapoor’s place overnight.

That relaxed my mind and slept peacefully after 3 nights.

P.S. Love at first sight happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment