Sunday 3 June 2012

That sleepless night of confusion


I woke up at two in the morning. Something was not allowing me to sleep. I know the reason. Will she also be suffering the same feeling what I’m suffering. Or it is me who is like this. I took my mob to see any new texts but still Emma Watson was smiling. I again went to bed and tried to sleep. But it was of no use. I couldn’t sleep. I was staring the wall clock and counting each second. Finally I decided to call her but I gave up as it was mid night. But I decided to wait till 8 in the morning for her call, if not let me call.

It was just ten minutes I have woke up but it was like an hour. My mind couldn’t come up with any new idea to kill time other than using Orkut. So I switched on my pc and logged into orkut. I was shocked to see 82 of them online. I didn’t have any scraps to reply or any friend request to approve. So I started to check out the profiles of those peoples who have accepted my friend request recently.

Half an hour passed, nothing was interesting. I logged into my gmail and read that only unread mail.

Rika…….Khudhhe………. Approved your friend request…

The next moment I went into her orkut profile. She had Deepika Padukone’s picture as her profile picture. I checked out all her details. She was living in Banglore and studying in some women’s college. We had quite few things in common. She has mentioned in her profile that she likes Atif aslam’s music, Shahid’s acting, Karan johar’s movies etc. she just impressed me in five words “like songs with meaningful lyrics”. I have never heard anyone saying so. It was new to me and was damn impressed. Then came another thing. The most favorite song of this season is Teri ore from Singh is king just like mine.

Slowly my concentration moved to Rika from Sara. I checked my watch for the time and it showed 6am. Wtf? I have been stalking her profile for 3and half hours. But that went jiffy. Before seeing her profile 10minutes was like an hour and now 3and half hours was like 10 minutes. What the hell is it? What is going on with me? Am I not in love with Sara? Or was she right?

Numerous questions arose on my mind at that time. Then I started thinking what is between me and Sara? Why am I impressed by Rika’s profile? After an hour of thinking, I came to a conclusion that I and Sara are only friends. But I couldn’t think anything of Rika. Hope I might come to a conclusion after seeing her :p

My mom gave me a cup of coffee and then I called Sara.

“Loser” she said.

“No I’m not” I said.

“Then why did you call before the challenge gets over?”

“Actually I just came to know about our relation Sara. We are close friends and not lovers. You are right Sara. Sorry for what I did.”

“Never mind Jay it happens. Very happy that you didn’t confirm it as love. But I missed you badly.” She said.

“I missed very bad that made me to call Sara.”

“Don’t keep any tests like this here after Jay.”

“Sure”.

I have never hid anything from Sara. But should I say about Rika to her? Or shall I say after seeing her picture? If I say will she think bad about me? let me say after seeing Rika. I bid a bye and hunged the phone.

Then I carried on stalking her profile again. There was nothing much in her profile but I was keep on reading again and again what was there. And I liked that :-)

P.S. Love can fall in love with any one after all Love is blind :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment