Sunday 20 May 2012

"missED her" Just by Chance


We didn’t text after that talk. 1st day after 6 months I slept without texting her. I didn’t have any change in me. “I’m not in love” I said myself.

Next morning, I got up only by 9. Usually Sara would call and wake me by 7. She didn’t call me today. I took my phone to see have I received any texts. Emma Watson was smiling so nothing received. Every day when I get up it would show a red symbol insisting low battery. But today it was green and healthy.

I went to brush my teeth. My toilet have a mobile stand. We used to text while brushing, bathing and even sometimes during loo. But today it was just a waste to keep my mobile there. “She will call soon” I said myself. With a little hope I kept my mobile in stand and started brushing. I was keep on checking my mob to see any text received. Emma Watson was still smiling. Bathing also got over yet she didn’t text. “isn’t she loving me?” I questioned myself.

When we come after bath I would text her the colour of the dress she had to wear. But I didn’t do it today. When I fail to text she would ask me but she didn’t ask me today. A bit worried.

It was a holiday today due to Ugadi. As it was a Friday we got 3 continuous holidays. But for me it is going to be 3 dreadful days. I wish I had not said anything to her.

Every day during breakfast I will have my mob in my left hand texting her and eating in right hand. For the 1st time in 6 months I had TV remote in my hand and was surfing the channels. Nothing interesting was going on. TV bored me so I went online to see my orkut profile. Nothing new. So I continued what I used to do with orkut everytime. Sending friend request to random people is my daily job in orkut. It’s because I always wanted to have more friends than Sara. Else I will prove myself dumbass again.

I was searching her online in orkut but she was not online either. What the hell is she doing? I asked myself. I didn’t have any idea what she was doing. She was never been like this before. Even when we fight she would apologize me if it was my fault. Even for an hour she would not be without texting me but now it would be 5hrs she would have got up. Yet she is not texting. So stubborn.

I went into my gmail account. This was the second time I’m accessing my mail account. 1st time was for activating my orkut account. When I logged in I was shocked to see my inbox. It showed 4873 mails unread. I didn’t have any work, so to kill time I started reading all those mails. Most of the mails were from orkut about approvals of friend request, scraps and few forwards. At noon I finished reading all mails making my inbox to 0.

“I miss you” I typed in my mobile but erased. She should text 1st not me I said myself and kept my mob aside.

When I was about to log out I received a mail. I thought it was from Sara but it was same orkut mail.

Rika…….Khudhhe…. approved your friend request. It said.

I logged out.

I couldn’t pass the time without texting her. All is she for me. But now from morning I’m missing her so much. No entertainment nothing without her. I couldn’t control myself talking to her. But I said myself “she will call tomorrow, For now sleep today”.

From morning I’m missing you so much. I couldn’t pass the time without you. All I’m doing to pass the time is counting every seconds. Sorry I miss you. I typed but didn’t send her rather stored in my drafts.

I went to bed missing her.

I wish she would call tomorrow.

P.S. don’t take any break like this during holidays, you would find very difficult to pass time. If it’s on a regular working day time would pass easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment