Tuesday 1 May 2012

Are we just friends???



It was one fine day I was sitting all alone at home, just like every day. No one was there to hang out with. It was because I was a dumbass in school days and made very few friends and those friends have just a formal talk with me. I didn’t have any interest in talking with them rather. I did not want this to last even in college but fate didn’t leave me.


The people in this world now just want to be in love with someone. So they don’t care to speak with same sex, but to opposite (I did neither of those). The girls mind have become like ‘ If a boy talks with a girl then she would think he loves her’. But boys decide she is in love even If she smiles at him .What a world is this???


Even I belong to the same world, so how will I be? I was also thinking about girls all the time. Now, the important thing, I was very weak talking to girls. I have never spoken to girls before like others do, other than answering their questions in schools. Even during that time, my full body will be shivering with lot of sweat, like I just came from a marathon race. And I feel guilt and curse God for that.


It all happened to end when my crush came into my life. I can’t call her a crush though she didn’t attract me at first sight. But she impressed, swept my feet with her sweet talks. Her name was the second girl’s name my mobile had, first was my mum’s name.


She was the one who came and spoke with me on the 8th day of my college, and became my companion during my walk from home to college and vice versa instantly. She was the one to come first to see me when I was sick, she was the one whom I was always in call with talking, talking, talking.


Just like that I became very close to her knowing each and every movement of her’s, I became the first one to be shared about the stuffs she had to share, I became the first one to be called for shopping, I became the first one to be wished good morning and last to be wished good night.


I didn’t have to work much to make her fall for me like every hero’s in the movie does. But she played all those roles rather.


I was flattered with those talks. She made me to feel something different in me. I was a nerd when I joined the college and she turned me to a modern guy as soon as she came to my life. She had changed everything in me. Right from the way I eat, I speak, I walk etc.


I was on cloud nine when she said ”I like you”.


But that didn’t last for few more minutes extra. She left me depressed, worried and all other words that suit the situation just by saying,


We are just friends, Jay”.

No comments:

Post a Comment