Saturday 5 May 2012

Friendship or LOVE???

Don't say we are just friends Sara.

We are friends Jay” she said raising her right eye brow.

I raised my voice for the first time in my life.

You didn't do anything for us, being just friends Sara.

All you did was to take our relationship beyond friends.

Why are you always with me 24X7? Is it because we are friends? if you think so you are fooling yourself. It is because you are in love. With me.

Right from the time of your day starts you are thinking only about me. You Text me as soon as you get up. We chat even at the time we brush, bath, breakfast, lunch etc. if any new place like mall or shops opened you will ask me to take you and not your friends or parents. You want your shopping to be done only with me. You want me to choose the colour of the nail polish you are going to get, you want me to select the dresses you buy, you want me to suggest you what dress you should wear everyday.

You have even stopped liking the colours which I don't like but you like. You have stopped watching your favorite daily soaps only because i don't like that. You can't be without texting or talking with me even for an hour. You call me even if you go for a small walk to the general stores or somewhere like that. It is me you want to be around all the time.

You don't keep any secrets with me rather you share everything right from the boys whom your friends ogle to your maid's affair. You let me to know each and every movement of yours . Even your close friends call me and ask what you do when you don't turn up picking their call.

You don't do anything without asking me. You wanted both of us to use twin mobile. It is you who sits near me and talk all the time in college. It is you who cares of me all the time. It is you who makes me smile all the time. It is you who makes me strong when I'm low.

Do you do all these because we are just friends???

No. Definitely  not. You do everything because you are in love with me. You keep on saying me as your friend and that is why you don't feel the love you have for me.  Just sit alone and think why do you do all this? Is it because we are just friends? or is it love? Do all the friends do what we do? Or do lovers do what we do?

I can see your immense love on your eyes when I look at it.

Don’t be a fool thinking it is friendship.

"It is love sara".

P.S.-If you exchange more than 30 messages with girl/boy everyday then I would say it is love.

1 comment: