Saturday 28 July 2012

A day to Remember


As we both have proposed each other, our friendship turned into love. First few days, after I proposed there were no change in our love life. We both were leading the same life we led as we were friends. I didn’t find any change. She started to look deep into my eyes when we talk, when I smile, when I cracked a joke, when we were silent and I was uncomfortable with that. I don’t understand what she sees in my eyes for so long time.

The next day, we went to college as usual and took our seats. When the class were on, she adjusted herself and came little closer to me and I started watching her keenly from the one corner of my eyes. Her hand movements were sluggish with tremble, trying to take something but it looked like a thief robbing something. Suddenly my brain said “She didn’t get your mobile yet hope she is trying to take”. So I took my mob from my side and kept it beneath the desk where we keep our books. Her hands didn’t reach to mobile after I kept. She is trying something and I decided to watch it calmly. Her legs were stumbling though she was sitting. She took her hand, moved it slowly, took a glimpse around the class and reached my hand. A shiver ran through my spine as soon as she touched my hand. She has pinched, slapped, knocked my head before but she never held my hand. I didn’t give a grip till now. I turned myself, looked her and starred raising one eye brow. Her eyes were small than usual with a little fear in it and it raised after I raised my eyebrow. My lips curved as soon as I saw her, that reduced her fear and I gripped her hand. It is a good feeling to hold your loved ones hand, it assures you something on every situation.

During break I asked her “why did you struggle too much to hold my hands?”
What you watched it? How? Why didn’t you held it on my first attempt itself? You didn’t like to hold my hands right? And your stare gave me guilt idiot” she questioned.

“I started watching you as soon as you adjusted yourself and admired all your nuance movements” I chuckled.

I was feeling egregious that you behave defiance to me and shard my heart.

I just admired how you struggle and triumphant in my work. Why are you doing it like a venture? Be casual with me, I will not mind I said and returned back to our class. Our class was boring and I was least interested in listening to it. I had sara’s right hand in my left hand and watching it closely. The hand was pink in colour reflecting her blood level in her body. I held her hand in my left hand and made straight lines in her palm with my index finger. In ticklish she made crumble movements and I liked the new entertainment. As we were in the last bench we were not noticed by other classmates but many assumed our friendship as love from the first. So they won’t mind us if they see us holding hands. She cleared her throat and croaked “shall we go for a movie now?”

Movie is not a bad idea but we don’t have a show now rather we can go to our house and watch some movie if you are comfortable with it. “OK” she said and we left college after lunch. At home we have a mini theater to watch movies. A big screen with digital surround speaker system in front of a couch and a table. 

Mom said she is leaving out for shopping. We bid her bye, baked a bucket of popcorn and went to the theater room. She held out the DVD’s pouch and surfing which movie to play. She held out a movie named “Ring”. I have not watched the movie and she said has not too. So we played the movie and sat on couch. 
This time little closer that our triceps touched. It was a ghost movie and she was frightened from the first scene. I held her in my arms, she lay on my shoulder and in few minutes she huddled me.

Most of the scenes were frightening and each scene made us tighter. We watched the movie hugging each other. I kissed her forehead after movie ended and she was dazed after the kiss. I have the sequel of the movie shall we watch? I winked.

Enough for today. Later. She said.

One and half hour hug was awesome that I wanting more and more, said stressing more longer.

“I also need it but it’s time for your mom to return and we can enjoy another day” she made a cute wink.

She left home and we started talking on phone. When I am around her I forget myself and the time goes jiffy. After she left home an hour was like a day. As she had guests at home she hung the phone and to kill time I went online. Rika’s profile opened as it was my home page and she looked stunning. I glanced her entire profile once and I was shocked seeing a tab “Add friend”. Darn she removed me from her friend list. I sent her a friend request again and for the first time I built courage and sent a scrap stating “hi rika unknowingly I removed you from my friend list, have sent you one.” Thought it would be pleasing. I couldn’t see her picture in her profile due to her privacy settings.

My brain started thinking why did she remove me from her friend list? In the updates there was an application named “check who visits your profile?” and many had used it. I tried and it showed top three users who visits our profile and sara topped it. Damn is it real or hoax? Did rika also try it? Only because of this she removed me from her friend list?

Zillion questions arose similar to those questions and I stalked her profile as before and forgot totally about sara until she called me. I excused myself from her saying that I have head ache so I’m going to sleep and hung the phone.




I lay on bed thinking the reason of the removal and slept thinking about rika.

P.S. Being with your lover is elegant but playing with your lover is impeccable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment