Saturday 25 August 2012

Sad to Happy




I lost myself after she removed me. A feel of guilt ran through my heart for viewing her profile so manytimes. The other side that I had a chat with her didn’t let me to ecstasy. Sadness was all I was in. I waited for her in online the rest of the day thinking that she may come online, but sooner her account was nowhere in orkut. I refreshed the page several times, searched with her name, email id but I gained   nothing. Her account was deactivated and my eyes had tears. I was not so-emotional person but  something made me to cry, may be my love towards her.

 I took my i-pod and started to listen the music. My ears didn’t enjoy the music but it listened to the  lyrics carefully. That was the time I realized our mood rules our listening. When we are happy, we enjoy the music in the song and when we are sad, we listen to the lyrics of the song. The songs made my eyes  to shed more tears so I threw it.

 On the other hand Sara was calling me continuously and I was ignoring her every time. I didnt know why I suddenly lost interest in talking with her. I get frustrated whenever I see her name in my mobile display. Something was terribly wrong with me.

 Few minutes later I went online found no updates. So I logged into my mail id and a shiver ran throw my spine. Rika was online! I suddenly pinged her a “hi”. Few seconds later I got the same hi back.

“ How are you Rika? Good to see that you use your email.” I sent.

 “It was just yesterday we had a chat and again you are asking how I am, and of course an email id is essential for a college student.” She replied.

Her reply was just like a slap hit on cheek. She replies as if she doesn’t have any interest. So I thought of getting into some topic. Suddenly my fingers typed ”It is my habit to ask about anyone’s wellbeing  whenever I talk to them. I will be coming to banglore next weekend.”

 “Ok. What makes you to bring here?” she asked

 I tried to con with something but nothing struck my mind. The time passed. She sent “hello”. “Sorry had small work and just returned back. Where were we?” I answered.

 “Check the above conversation.” she said

 “A national level cultural event is going start at Acharya institute, and I’m participating in some events” I said by gathering this information from some website in google.

 Oh ok have fun! She replied.





I thought for few minutes and asked her ”what have you thought about creating a facebook profile?”

 “Still I’m thinking about it and why are you keen on it?”

 “I’m not keen I just asked whether you have created or not. If you had created thought of sending you a   friend request.”

“Only because of this I deactivated my orkut profile. All insane people send me request and most of time goes in declining their request.”

 “Hope those are strangers and I’m not in that list ;-)”

You are a semi stranger. Don’t worry I will send you a request if I create one. Got to go, bye.  She said and went offline.

My heart felt light after chatting with her and all my worries flew away. So I got mail account to chat   with her. I jumped, danced. I didn’t know how to celebrate it. I called Sara and informed her that I’m on  my way to her house. I went to her house and sneaked into her room. She was in her night suit sitting in bed with a sad expression in her face.

 I reduced my excitement a little and said “Sara am sorry for whatever I did. I was not in a good mood.”

 She didn’t answer. I sat near her, kept her head on my thigh and whispered in her ears “I can get angry  only on the person whom I love more.” Still there was no reaction.”Darling I know I was harsh on you but head ache was horrible and any one on my situation would have done the same. If you have forgiven me give me a kiss on lips else if you are still angry give me a kiss on cheek.”

She smiled and sat up face to face. She gave a kissed me on my cheek and saw me. I made my face like a small baby who is about to cry and that gained me a kiss. “Baby I’m not angry on you” she said and made my lips wet. She looked sexy in the night suit and I complimented her. she said she would dress   up and asked me to wait in the lawn. I waited for few minutes and she said she needs to do shopping. We went to the nearby mall and selected two tops and a pair of legins. As it was my selection we returned home soon and we danced for the music in her room. I could just celebrate like this.



P.S. When you have options priority comes ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment