Sunday 2 September 2012

Love, Rain there is a relation!!!


I have hid something from you people. The most cherished moments in my life had associated with rain. It was raining when sara spoke to me for the very first time. It rained when I took her in my bike for the first time. I cannot forget the first hug of sara, it was due to a huge thunder on one breezy evening. In fact it was the first time she touched me, no, a girl touched me. Rain makes a special feeling on every people. I always like to get drenched in rain.

These memories hit my mind due to the sudden change in the weather. The dark clouds were arriving near me and cold breeze were blowing on me. The city became calmer than ever. All peoples were in hurry to reach their home back before it rains. But I was standing in my balcony and watching the scenery. The light condition, temperature, dusty wind everything was perfect, perfect for a romantic song.
I stepped out to keep my bike in garage. Suddenly my phone rang, no surprise it was sara.

Yeah sara tel me! I said.

“Hurry to my house immediately  ” she said and hung the phone.

I was confused why she is calling me now, why in a hurry? Her voice had strong nervousness may be she might be in need of my help or is she playing prank? But her voice was serious and I thought something was wrong. I started my bike and sped to her house ignoring what I was wearing. I was in shorts and a transparent tee that my bare chest was almost visible. All of a sudden my bike ran out of petrol and stopped in mid-way. There is no petrol bulk near, only place I could land up is sara’s house. It is just a kilometer away. I pushed my bike and started running towards her house. I called her once but there was no response and that increased my anxiety. I reached her house and parked my bike and ringed the calling bell. There was no response. All I could hear was the bell sound from the house. I banged the door and it slid away. Damn the house is open. The footwear stand had fell down and all footwear was strewn. I sensed something is wrong. Suddenly I thought a thief must have sneaked into her house and she must be hiding inside. I gathered my courage and kept slow and silent steps. I went into kitchen no one was there, then to a room and found no one. Adrenaline secreted more and hence I was in full of sweat. I went near the store room and was about to open the door, sara shouted “Jay”.

“Nothing happened to you sara? What happened ? Why did you ask me to come in hurry?” I wept.

“Hey jay what is wrong with you and why are you so tensed and anxious? Come sit here she made me to sit on a couch.”

“What the fuck is wrong here? And why did you call me to come here so soon? I shouted and avert.”

“Oh baby I was feeling lonely here and thought of going for shopping. As I was dressing up I couldn’t talk properly .I was holding some cloths in my teeth and phone fell down in between. Sorry jay” she said.

“My anger aroused but it was not her mistake and I couldn’t show it to her. I asked her to get some water and calmed myself. I drank water and returned the glass to her.” She giggled.

“Why are you giggling now? “

“Are you going to come with me to mall with this sleazy dress? Look at the dress, you are showing your body as if you have a six pack abs. “

“Ufff, the things were different to me sara. Your voice sounded nervous and the sudden hung took me to think something else. I thought something was wrong and I rushed immediately to your house. When I entered most of the things were strewn and I thought some thief must have sneaked in and I was getting ready for an action. But you idiot played a big prank on me. Only because of this my clothes became dirty and the sweat made my shirt to stuck my body.”

She burst out in laugh hearing this. She sat on the floor and didn’t stop laughing. She laughed seeing me continuously and my temper touched its peak.

Will you just stop laughing now? I screamed.

She stopped and asked me like a child ”will you take me to mall now baby?”

“It is going to rain so I will leave home and we can go tomorrow.”

“No I want to go, Now.”

“Look at my outfit, I can’t make to mall with this. If I go back home it would surely be late. So understand lets go tomorrow sara.”

“Come out with this outfit, only then no one will see my lover” she said and made me to smile.

We locked the house and as my bike was out of petrol we took her scooter. I asked her to ride and I sat in pillion. As I sat I noticed her wearing the dress which we bought last week. It was fit on her showing every kink of her body. When my eyes came through the hip, I just couldn’t control my hands to touch them. I resisted a lot and kept my hand on the pillion handle. None was there in mall other than the shopkeepers.
We shopped for an hour and it was raining when we came out of the shop. Sara asked me to ride. I said we can go home after the rain stops but she shoved me to ride. 

It was raining heavily that the vehicles coming in opposite direction was not visible. I managed with their headlight and rid slowly. On the other side the wind was blowing strongly and jostled us. Unknowingly I went through a speed breaker and the tyre wobbled but I managed with my legs. At the same time sara hugged me from back when it wobbled and all my anger flew away. Rain changed my mood first, now she is changing. Already I’m in damn control but her hug makes me to think beyond.

We reached her house and sneaked in. She gave me a towel to dry. I stood near the balcony and was watching the rain. By the time she prepared soup and changed her dress. She came near me and gave me the soup. We sat in the lawn and she dried my hair with the towel. Every movement of her wanted me to cross the limits. Soup warmth the body but not my heart. I kept starring at her. She was wearing a tee and skirt.
Our eyes were speaking now. I slowly went near her and she moved away. I held her hands and sat touching each other. My face touched her wet hairs, slowly moved up. A hot air from her nose hit my face. I held her face in my left hand and saw her lips were trembling. I went closer and made her lips wet. She shoved me suddenly and sat in the opposite chair. 

“Jay you should leave now” she said.

“It is raining sara and you are alone. How could I leave you like this?” I winked.

“I can manage myself, you go home. Here take my scooter” she said and threw the keys.

As soon as I returned back home I had a shower and sat on my computer to check out my mail. I had a friend request in facebook. I clicked on the tab, Rika. Confirm or ignore. I suddenly clicked on the confirm tab and stood astounding. Now I remembered why it rained.

P.S. Any situation could be related to anything.


4 comments:

  1. heyy hiee..aftr readin ur 2 post wntd to ask...
    u luv sara or rika..or hav crush on eithr of dem..or it jst a fiction....stry of ur heart???

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just a work of fiction. And jay is also not sure whether he loves or have crush on sara or rika... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awsum..:)
    fiction or real..??
    plz tel me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and Why are you asking that?
      Keep Reading Angel!

      Delete